Rep. Yaroch’s Listening Tour & Local Board/Council Visits
Join me on my local tour around the district to express your concerns or issues with state government. Those not able to attend should contact my legislative office to schedule a convenient meeting time and location.
- Tuesday, August 1 from 6:30 to 7:00 p.m.* at the Memphis City Hall, 35095 Potter St. in Memphis;
- Monday, August 7 from 6:00 to 6:30 p.m.* at the Lenox Township Hall, 63775 Gratiot Ave. in Lenox Township;
- Tuesday, August 8 from 6:30 to 7:00 p.m.* at the Village of New Haven Administrative Office, 57775 Main St. in New Haven;
- Wednesday, August 9 from 6:30 to 7:00 p.m.* at the Armada Township Hall, 23121 E. Main St. in Armada;
- Tuesday, August 15 from 7:00 to 7:30 p.m.* at the Ray Township Municipal Offices, 64255 Wolcott Road in Ray;
- Monday, August 21 from 5:30 to 6:00 p.m.* at the Richmond City Hall, 36725 Division Road in Richmond;
- Wednesday, August 23 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Marvin Blank Senior Center, 51210 Alma Drive in Macomb Township;
- Wednesday, August 23 from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the Clinton-Macomb Public Library – North Branch, 16800 24 Mile Road in Macomb Township; and
- Monday, August 28 from 6:30 to 7:00 p.m.* at the Village of Armada municipal offices, 74274 Burk St. in Armada.
*I will also be available after the scheduled board/council meetings
State Representative Jeff Yaroch was first elected to the Michigan House of Representatives in November 2016. He represents the 33rd District, which includes the townships of Armada, Lenox, Ray and Richmond, the majority of Macomb Township, the cities of Richmond and Memphis, and the villages of New Haven and Armada.
Yaroch received an associate’s degree in Fire Science from Macomb Community College and a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management from Baker College, as well as a law degree from Western Michigan University Cooley Law School. He has also attended Harvard University’s JFK School of Government State and Local Official Program.
Prior to being sworn in as a state representative, Yaroch served as a firefighter/paramedic for 25 years with the Clinton Township Fire Department. Yaroch ended his fire service career at the rank of Battalion Chief. He is also a licensed attorney.
PUBLIC OFFICE AND AFFILIATIONS
Yaroch served on the Richmond City Council from November 1999 to December 2016.
A lifelong resident of Macomb County, Jeff is married to Sara, also an attorney, and they have two daughters, Reagan and Madison.