State Rep. Jeff Yaroch of Richmond will host a ‘Summer Listening Tour’ to connect directly with people throughout the community. Rep. Yaroch will also be visiting local boards and councils.
“Talking to my neighbors and listening to their concerns about state government continues to be one of the most important parts of my job,” Yaroch said. “This summer’s listening tour is a great opportunity to directly hear your thoughts and questions about state government and to discuss the recent auto no-fault changes. I hope you will join me.”
Rep. Yaroch will be available at the following times and locations:
- Monday, June 24 from 10 to 11 a.m. at Richmond City Hall, 36725 Division Road in Richmond;
- Monday, June 24 from 7 to 8 p.m. at Clinton-Macomb Public Library – North Branch, 16800 24 Mile Road in Macomb Township;
- Saturday, June 29 from 12 to 1 p.m. at Clinton-Macomb Public Library – North Branch, 16800 24 Mile Road in Macomb Township;
- Wednesday, July 10 from 6 to 7 p.m. at Armada Township Hall, 23121 E. Main St. in Armada Township;
- Monday, July 22 from 7 to 8 p.m. at Clinton-Macomb Public Library – North Branch, 16800 24 Mile Road in Macomb Township;
- Tuesday, August 13 from 6 to 7 p.m. at Village of New Haven Administrative Offices, 57775 Main St. in Village of New Haven; and
- Tuesday, August 20 from 6 to 7 p.m. at Ray Township Municipal Offices – Senior Center and Library Building, 64255 Wolcott in Ray Township.
No appointment is necessary. Residents unable to attend or who have questions related to state government may contact Rep. Yaroch’s office by calling (517) 373-0820 or by email at JeffYaroch@house.mi.gov.