Rep. Scott VanSingel of Grant announced his September office hours for residents of Lake, Oceana and Newaygo counties.
“I am looking forward to another month of office hours,” Rep. VanSingel said. “The conversations I have in district help me keep up to date with the issues affecting our area.”
Rep. VanSingel’s office hours schedule is as follows:
- Friday, September 6
- 9 to 10 a.m. at Iron’s Cafe, 5408 W 10 1/2 Mile Rd. in Irons;
- 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Luther Area Public Library, 115 State St. in Luther; and
- 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. at the Lake County Courthouse, 800 10th St. in Baldwin.
- Monday, September 9
- 9 to 10 a.m. at the Moon Dance Cafe, 7143 W 48th St. in Fremont;
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Daniels Restaurant, 55 E South Ave. in Hesperia; and
- 12 to 1 p.m. at the Newaygo County Court House, 1087 Newell St. in White Cloud.
- Friday, September 13
- 9 to 10 a.m. at Pink Elephant Diner, 207 S State St. in Hart;
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Good Stuffs, 111 S Hancock St. in Pentwater; and
- 12 to 1 p.m. at Brown Bear, 135 N Michigan Ave. in Shelby.
Rep. VanSingel can also be reached by contacting his Lansing office at (517) 373-7317 or ScottVanSingel@house.mi.gov.