Rep. Daire Rendon of Lake City announced her May office hours for residents of Missaukee, Crawford, Kalkaska, Roscommon and Ogemaw counties.
“Office hours this spring have been going great,” Rendon said. “I look forward to hearing what is on the minds of my constituents this month.”
Rep. Rendon’s office hours schedule is as follows:
- Friday, May 3
- 9 to 10 a.m. at Goodale’s Bakery, 500 Norway St. in Grayling; and
- 12 to 1 p.m. at Kalkaska Public Works office, 200 Hyde St. in Kalkaska.
- Friday, May 10
- 9 to 10 a.m. at the West Branch Area Chamber of Commerce, 422 W. Houghton Ave. in West Branch;
- 12 to 1 p.m. at the Markey Twp. Hall, 4974 E Houghton Lake Dr. in Houghton Lake; and
- 3 to 4 p.m. at Merritt Auction House Food & Spirits, 7467 E. Houghton Lake Road in Merritt.
Residents may also contact Rep. Rendon at her Lansing office at (517) 373-3817 or DaireRendon@house.mi.gov.