State Rep. Sarah Lightner announced today her next round of district office hours to meet with local residents of the 65th District.
“Accessibility is important to me as your voice in Lansing,” Rep. Lightner said. “I believe in leading by listening, and these are great opportunities to hear directly from you. I hope you will join me and share your thoughts on the issues you care about most.”
Office hours are scheduled for the following times and locations:
- Monday, April 8 from 12 to 1 p.m. at Columbia Township Hall, 8500 Jefferson Road in Brooklyn;
- Friday, April 12 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at T&D Coney Grill, 209 S. Main St. in Eaton Rapids;
- Friday, April 19 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Shugar Creek Restaurants, 106 S. Main St. in Onsted;
- Friday, April 26 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Bob Evans, 1725 N. West Ave. in Jackson; and
- Friday, May 3 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Waterloo Township Hall, 9773 Mt. Hope Road in Munith.
No appointment is necessary. Residents unable to attend may contact Rep. Lightner’s office by calling (517) 373-1775 or by email at SarahLightner@house.mi.gov.