State Rep. Mark Huizenga of Walker announced today he will be hosting district office hours throughout the month of February to meet with local residents of the 74th District.
“There’s much more to be done in Lansing,” Rep. Huizenga said. “I encourage all to attend for a legislative update and to discuss my priorities as your representative.”
Office hours are scheduled for the following times and locations:
- Saturday, Feb. 1 from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. at New Beginnings, 4735 Lake Michigan Drive NW in Walker;
- Friday, Feb. 7 from 7:30 to 9:00 a.m. at the Rainbow Grill, 4158 Chicago Drive SW in Grandville;
- Saturday, Feb. 8 from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. at Big Boy, 13961 White Creek Ave. NE in Cedar Springs;
- Friday, Feb. 14 from 7:30 to 9:00 a.m. at Herman’s Boy, 220 Northland Drive NE in Rockford; and
- Saturday, Feb. 15 from 8:00 to 9:30 at Maxine’s Family Restaurant, 370 N. State St. in Sparta.
No appointment is necessary. Residents unable to attend may contact Rep. Huizenga’s office by calling (517) 373-8900 or by email at MarkHuizenga@house.mi.gov.