State Rep. Mark Huizenga of Walker announced today he will be hosting district office hours throughout the month of September to meet with local residents of the 74th District.
“Meeting with my constituents is my favorite part of the job,” Rep. Huizenga said. “As we approach the final negotiations of the state budget, I look forward to hearing more about your priorities.”
Office hours are scheduled for the following times and locations:
- Friday, Sept. 6 from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m. at the Rainbow Grill, 4158 Chicago Drive SW in Grandville
- Saturday, Sept 7 from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. at McDonalds, 2652 Alpine Ave. NNW in Walker
- Friday, Sept. 13 from 7:30 to 9:00 a.m. at Herman;s Boy, 220 Northland Drive NE in Rockford
- Friday, Sept. 27 from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. at Big Boy, 13961 White Creek Ave NE in Cedar Springs
- Saturday, Sept. 28 from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. at McDonalds, 450 W. Division St. in Sparta
No appointment is necessary. Residents unable to attend may contact Rep. Huizenga’s office by calling (517) 373-8900 or by email at MarkHuizenga@house.mi.gov.