State Rep. Sue Allor invites residents of Alcona, Alpena, Cheboygan, Iosco and Presque Isle counties to meet with her during upcoming office hours.
“I always look forward to these informal meetings,” said Allor, of Wolverine. “They offer a great opportunity to hear about the issues that matter most to people in our communities, and for me to share information about what is going on in at the Capitol.”
Office hours will take place at the following times and locations:
- Monday, Aug. 27, from 12:15 to 1:15 p.m. at Karsten’s Restaurant, 1072 W. Third St. in Rogers City.
- Monday, Aug. 27, from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. at the Thirsty Sturgeon, 11900 Scott Road in Wolverine.
- Tuesday, Aug. 28, from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Donald Newport Center, Room 106, at Alpena Community College, 665 Johnson St. in Alpena.
- Tuesday, Aug. 28, from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. in the Commissioners Room at the 23rd Circuit Court House, 106 Fifth St. in Harrisville.
- Tuesday, Aug. 28, from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. at the Camp INN Lodge, 3111 U.S. 23 in Oscoda.
No appointment is necessary. Residents also may contact Allor at her Lansing office at (517) 373-0833 or SueAllor@house.mi.gov.