Rep. Daire Rendon of Lake City announced her September office hours for residents of Missaukee, Crawford, Kalkaska, Roscommon and Ogemaw counties.
“I am looking forward to another round of office hours,” Rendon said. “I believe having an open line of communication with the people I represent is imperative.”
Rep. Rendon’s office hours schedule is as follows:
- Friday, Sept. 13
- 9 to 10 a.m. at Goodale’s Bakery, 500 Norway St. in Grayling; and
- 12 to 1 p.m. at Kalkaska Village Public Works Office, 200 Hyde St. in Kalkaska.
- Friday, Sept. 27
- 9 to 10 a.m. at the West Branch Area Chamber of Commerce, 422 W. Houghton Ave. in West Branch;
- 12 to 1 p.m. at the Roscommon Township Hall, 8555 Knapp Road in Houghton Lake; and
- 3 to 4 p.m. at the Commission on Aging, 1980 M-55 in Lake City.
Residents may also contact Rep. Rendon at her Lansing office at (517) 373-3817 or DaireRendon@house.mi.gov.