Rep. Daire Rendon of Lake City announced her October office hours for residents of Missaukee, Crawford, Kalkaska, Roscommon and Ogemaw counties.
“We are working on an assortment of things in Lansing,” Rendon said. “I am looking forward to sharing updates and hearing what is on the minds of those back in district.”
Rep. Rendon’s office hours schedule is as follows:
- Friday, Oct. 4
- 9 to 10 a.m. at Goodale’s Bakery, 500 Norway St. in Grayling; and
- 12 to 1 p.m. at the Commission on Aging, 303 S Coral St. in Kalkaska.
- Friday, Oct. 11
- 9 to 10 a.m. at the Ogemaw District Library, 107 W Main St. in Rose City;
- 12 to 1 p.m. at the Denton Township Hall, 2565 S Gladwin Road in Prudenville; and
- 3 to 4 p.m. at Duane’s Family Restaurant, 456 Prospect St. in Falmouth.
Residents may also contact Rep. Rendon at her Lansing office at (517) 373-3817 or DaireRendon@house.mi.gov.