State Rep. Daire Rendon of Lake City will sponsor local office hours for the month of October.
“I always look forward to the opportunity to meet with my constituents,” Rendon said. “I want residents to know I am effectively representing their interests and needs in Lansing.”
The representative will be available at the following times and locations:
- Friday, Oct. 5
- Crawford County: 9 to 10 a.m. at Goodale’s Bakery, 500 Norway St. in Grayling; and
- Kalkaska County: Noon to 1 p.m. at Trout Town Tavern & Eatery, 306 Elm St. in Kalkaska.
- Friday, Oct. 19
- Ogemaw County: 9 to 10 a.m. at Ogemaw District Library, 107 W. Main St. in Rose City;
- Roscommon County: Noon to 1 p.m. at Roscommon Twp. Hall, 8555 Knapp Road in Houghton Lake; and
- Missaukee County: 3 to 4 p.m. at Duane’s Family Restaurant, 456 Prosper Road in Falmouth.
No appointments are necessary to attend office hours. Those who are unable to attend, but would still like to speak with the representative, may contact her Lansing office at (517) 373-3817 or DaireRendon@house.mi.gov.