Rep. Daire Rendon of Lake City announced her April office hours for residents of Missaukee, Crawford, Kalkaska, Roscommon and Ogemaw counties.
“I am looking forward to another great round of office hours,” Rendon said. “The conversations I have back in district help me learn about the things that are going smoothly and the issues that we need to address in Lansing.”
Rep. Rendon’s office hours schedule is as follows:
- Friday, April 5
- 9 to 10 a.m. at Goodale’s Bakery, 500 Norway St. in Grayling; and
- 12 to 1 p.m. at Trout Town Tavern & Eatery, 306 Elm St. in Kalkaska.
- Friday, April 12
- 9 to 10 a.m. at the MSU Extension Ogemaw County Office, 205 S Eighth Street in West Branch;
- 12 to 1 p.m. at the MSU Extension Roscommon County Office, 500 Lake Street in Roscommon; and
- 3 to 4 p.m. at the Lake Township Hall, 8105 W Kelly Road in Lake City.
Residents may also contact Rep. Rendon at her Lansing office at (517) 373-3817 or DaireRendon@house.mi.gov.