Rep. Daire Rendon of Lake City announced her April office hours for residents of Missaukee, Crawford, Kalkaska, Roscommon and Ogemaw counties.
“I am looking forward to another great round of office hours,” Rendon said. “The conversations I have back in district help me learn about the things that are going smoothly and the issues that we need to address in Lansing.”
Rep. Rendon’s office hours schedule is as follows:
- Friday, April 5
- 9 to 10 a.m. at Goodale’s Bakery, 500 Norway St. in Grayling; and
- 12 to 1 p.m. at Trout Town Tavern & Eatery, 306 Elm St. in Kalkaska.
- Friday, April 12
- 9 to 10 a.m. at the MSU Extension Ogemaw County Office, 205 S Eighth Street in West Branch;
- 12 to 1 p.m. at the MSU Extension Roscommon County Office, 500 Lake Street in Roscommon; and
- 3 to 4 p.m. at the Lake Township Hall, 8105 W Kelly Road in Lake City.
Residents may also contact Rep. Rendon at her Lansing office at (517) 373-3817 or [email protected].
State Rep. Daire Rendon this week joined the Michigan House of Representatives in approving its bipartisan plan that won’t raise taxes for the state’s Fiscal Year 2021 K-12 budget.
“We must not let the coronavirus pandemic steal away our children’s education,” Rendon said. “A lot has changed since March – we all have a better understanding of what COVID-19 is and how to slow the spread. As we embrace the new year, I am glad this plan is now finalized for our communities. This is the most practical, well-thought out way to get our kids back to school, whether that be in the classroom or virtually.”
State. Rep. Daire Rendon and her colleagues in the Michigan House today approved a plan to ensure the safety of Michigan students as learning resumes in the fall. The Legislature’s plan empowers local school districts and health departments to work together to develop health and safety standards that are best for their unique areas. “The […]