State Rep. Mark Huizenga of Walker announced today he will be hosting office hours throughout the month of March to meet with local residents of the 74th District.
“Meeting with my constituents helps me be their voice in Lansing,” Rep. Huizenga said. “I encourage all to attend for a legislative update and to discuss my priorities as your representative.”
Office hours are scheduled for the following times and locations:
- Saturday, March 7 from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. at Big Boy, 13961 White Creek Ave. NE in Cedar Springs;
- Friday, March 13 from 7:30 to 9:00 a.m. at Herman’s Boy, 220 Northland Drive NE in Rockford;
- Saturday, March 14 from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. at the Rainbow Grill, 4158 Chicago Drive SW in Grandville;
- Friday, March 20 from 7:30 to 9:00 at Maxine’s Family Restaurant, 370 N. State St. in Sparta; and
- Saturday, March 21 from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. at New Beginnings, 4735 Lake Michigan Drive NW in Walker.
No appointment is necessary. Residents unable to attend may contact Rep. Huizenga’s office by calling (517) 373-8900 or by email at [email protected].
$1.3 billion plan implements robust distance learning, safety measures State Rep. Mark Huizenga, of Walker, today applauded a newly unveiled plan that helps ensure the safety of Michigan students as learning resumes this fall. The joint House-Senate proposal was announced this morning during a press conference at the Capitol. It requires school districts and health […]