Rep. Sue Allor of Wolverine announced her February office hours for residents of Alpena, Presque Isle, Alcona, and Iosco counties, and parts of Cheboygan County.
Rep. Allor’s office hours schedule is as follows:
- Monday, Feb. 17
- 1:15 to 2:15 p.m. at Rogers City District Library, 181 E Erie St. in Rogers City; and
- 5 to 6 p.m. at Alpena Community College Room 106 of the Donald Newport Center, 665 Johnson St. in Alpena.
- Monday, Feb. 24
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Alcona County Library, 312 W Main St. in Harrisville; and
- 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. at the Au Sable Charter Township Hall, 4420 US-23 in Au Sable.
- Friday, Feb. 28
- 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Woodwinds Restaurant, 20812 Washington St. in Onaway.
Residents may also reach Rep. Allor by contacting her Lansing office at (517) 373-0833 or [email protected].
State Rep. Sue Allor, of Wolverine, will host a second tele-town hall to discuss the upcoming school year and planning for the safety of Northern Michigan students Thursday, July 30 at 6 p.m. “It’s important to keep the conversation going about what schools will look like this fall,” Allor said. “We will discuss concerns brought […]
“It’s incredibly important to our Northern Michigan families that their children be able to continue with their education in a manner that takes into account the many challenges created by COVID-19,” Allor said. “This plan will help keep our communities safe with flexibility for remote and in-person learning, or a combination of both.”
Innovative plan implements robust distance learning, safety measures State Rep. Sue Allor today joined her colleagues in approving a plan that will focus on safety of Northern Michigan students as learning resumes in the fall. The House-Senate plan empowers local school districts and health departments to work together to develop health and safety standards that […]