Rep. Scott VanSingel of Grant announced his upcoming office hours for residents of Lake, Oceana and Newaygo counties.
“We have been working on a lot of important things in Lansing,” Rep. VanSingel said. “I look forward to seeing everyone before they head out to their deer blinds and tree stands.”
Rep. VanSingel’s office hours scheule is as follows:
- Monday, Oct. 28
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Depot Restaurant, 22 W Main St. in Grant; and
- 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. at Cronk’s Oakridge Restaurant, 9103 Mason Dr. in Newaygo.
- Friday, Nov. 1
- 9 to 10 a.m. the Pink Elephant Diner, 207 S State St. in Hart;
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Good Stuffs, 111 S Hancock St. in Pentwater; and
- 12 to 1 p.m. at Brown Bear, 135 N Michigan Ave. in Shelby.
- Monday, Nov. 4
- 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at Iron’s Café, 5408 W 10½ Mile in Irons;
- 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Luther Area Library, 115 State St. in Luther; and
- 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. at the Lake County Courthouse, 1197 M-37 in Baldwin.
Rep. VanSingel can also be reached by contacting his Lansing office at (517) 373-7317 or [email protected].
State Rep. Scott VanSingel today invited West Michigan residents to share concerns about permanent epidemic workplace rules proposed by the Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA).
There is a clear and present need for greater support for women in Michigan who are experiencing crisis pregnancies. If they don’t find the support they need, changes are high that they will either seek an abortion, or be destined for a life in poverty.