State Rep. Daire Rendon, of Lake City, will host office hours to meet with residents on Friday, Sept. 18 and Friday, Sept. 25.
“One of my favorite roles as your state representative is sitting down and hearing directly from you,” Rendon said. “Talking directly with the residents of Missaukee, Crawford, Kalkaska, Roscommon and Ogemaw counties is an important part of my job and something I look forward to very much.”
Rep. Rendon’s office hours for September are as scheduled:
- Friday, Sept. 18
- 9-10 a.m. at Goodale’s Bakery, 500 Norway St., in Grayling
- 11 a.m.- noon at Trout Town, 306 Elm St., in Kalkaska
- 3-4 p.m. at Fire Barn, 110 Euclid Ave., in McBain
- Friday, Sept. 25
- 9-10 a.m. at Rose City Café, 612 Bennett St., in Rose City
- Noon- 1 p.m. at Jen’s Hen House, 165 North St. Helen Rd., in St. Helen
Residents may also reach Rendon by contacting her Lansing office at 517-373-3817 or [email protected].
Legislation from state Rep. Daire Rendon, of Lake City, providing Michigan residents with better access to lifesaving care was advanced this week in a vote by the Michigan House.