State Rep. Daire Rendon, of Lake City, has announced upcoming dates and times for people to share their ideas and concerns.
Interested individuals across Crawford, Kalkaska, Missaukee, Ogemaw and Roscommon counties can meet with Rep. Rendon on the following May dates and at the listed times and locations:
• Friday, May 14 from 9-10 a.m. at Goodale’s Bakery, located at 500 Norway St. in Grayling.
• Friday, May 14 from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at G’s Pizzeria, located at 502 South Cedar St. in Kalkaska.
• Monday, May 17 from 10:30 a.m.-Noon at Wagon Wheel, located at 3480 Lehman Rd. in West Branch.
• Monday, May 17 from 1-2 p.m. at Denton Township Hall, located at 2565 S. Gladwin Rd. in Prudenville.
• Monday, May 17 from 3-4 p.m. at Lake City Chamber of Commerce, located at 107 Main St. in Lake City.
“I look forward to speaking with people who have questions and concerns,” Rendon said. “This is an opportunity to hear what is working for people and what isn’t so state government can work better for them.”
People can also contact Rep. Rendon’s office by phone at (517) 373-3817 or email at [email protected].
Legislation from state Rep. Daire Rendon, of Lake City, providing Michigan residents with better access to lifesaving care was advanced this week in a vote by the Michigan House.
State Rep. Daire Rendon, of Lake City, is part of a new, sweeping bipartisan plan to support survivors of human trafficking and help them rebuild their lives after escaping their captors. The House Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services recently heard testimony from survivors to begin the 2021-22 legislative term – and the Michigan […]