State Rep. Mark Huizenga today invited residents of northwestern Kent County to five office hour meetings during September.
Huizenga will host office hours at the following times and locations:
- Friday, Sept. 10, 7:30-8:30 a.m., at Herman’s Boy, 220 Northland Drive NE in Rockford;
- Saturday, Sept. 11, 7:30-8:30 a.m., at Rainbow Grill, 4158 Chicago Drive SW in Grandville;
- Monday, Sept. 13, 7:30-8:30 a.m., at Big Boy, 13961 White Creek Ave. NE in Cedar Springs;
- Friday, Sept. 17, 7:30-8:30 a.m., at Maxine’s Family Restaurant, 370 N. State St. in Sparta; and
- Saturday, Sept. 18, 7:30-8:30 a.m., at New Beginnings, 4735 Lake Michigan Drive NW in Grand Rapids.
Office hours are open to the public, and no appointment is necessary to attend. Huizenga will be available to discuss his legislative work and listen to attendees’ input. Residents can also contact Huizenga’s office with questions of concerns by calling 517-373-8900 or emailing [email protected].
Huizenga represents the 74th House District, which includes the cities of Cedar Springs, Grandville, Rockford and Walker and the townships of Algoma, Alpine, Solon, Sparta and Tyrone.
After legislative approval of an annual state budget, state Rep. Mark Huizenga, a member of the House Appropriations Committee, today praised the budget for supporting programs with long-term rewards for current and future generations.
State Rep. Mark Huizenga, who serves on the House Appropriations Committee, today announced he obtained bipartisan support for a local military memorial and two community initiatives in the state budget.