State Rep. Mark Huizenga today announced he will host office hour opportunities at five locations throughout northwestern Kent County during the month of April.
“It’s a privilege to represent the residents of West Michigan in Lansing, and I always want to be available to listen to their concerns,” said Huizenga, of Walker. “I look forward to meeting with residents at my upcoming office hours to discuss the issues that are most important to our community.”
Huizenga will host office hours at the following times and locations:
- Friday, April 16, 8-9 a.m., at Jody’s Restaurant, 503 E. Division St. NE, Rockford, MI 49341;
- Saturday, April 17, 8-9 a.m., Rainbow Grill, 4158 Chicago Drive SW, Grandville, MI 49418;
- Friday, April 23, 7:30-8:30 a.m., Maxine’s Family Restaurant, 370 N. State St., Sparta, MI 49345;
- Saturday, April 24, 9-10 a.m., Big Boy, 13961 White Creek Ave. NE, Cedar Springs, MI 49319; and
- Friday, April 30, 7:30-8:30 a.m., New Beginnings, 4735 Lake Michigan Drive NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49534.
In addition to office hours, residents can also contact Huizenga’s office by phone at 517-373-8900 or by email at [email protected].
Huizenga represents the 74th House district, which includes the cities of Cedar Springs, Grandville, Rockford and Walker and the townships of Algoma, Alpine, Solon, Sparta and Tyrone.
State Rep. Mark Huizenga today encouraged Kent County residents to express their concerns about a proposal from the Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA) to adopt permanent COVID-19 workplace rules.