State Rep. Mike Hoadley, of Au Gres, has announced upcoming office hours events for people in the 99th House District in Arenac, Iosco, Ogemaw, Bay, Clare and Gladwin counties to meet with their state representative during the month of December.
The office hours meetings will take place at the following days, times and locations:
• Tuesday, Dec. 12 from 10-11 a.m. at Gladwin City Hall, located at 1000 W. Cedar Ave. in Gladwin.
• Tuesday, Dec. 12 from 12:30-1:30 p.m. on the third floor at the West Branch Chamber of Commerce, located at 511 W. Houghton Ave. An elevator will be available for attendees.
• Tuesday, Dec. 12 from 3:30-4:30 p.m. at Oscoda Township Library, located at 6010 N. Skeel Ave. in Oscoda.
• Monday, Dec. 18 from 10-11 a.m. at The Victorian Café, located at 216 N. Washington Street in Hale.
• Monday, Dec. 18 from 1-2 p.m. at Pinconning City Hall, located at 208 S. Manitou Street in Pinconning.
“I look forward to chatting with people across our region in the coming weeks and talking about issues that matter to people and their families,” Hoadley said. “These conversations allow me to serve as our voice in Lansing and answer any questions people may have.”
Anyone unable to attend the meetings can contact Hoadley’s office by calling (517) 373-1789 or emailing [email protected].
A pair of House Republican legislators have introduced bills to help low-income seniors in Midland and Gladwin Counties stay in their homes while still funding the restoration of the Sanford, Secord, Smallwood and Edenville dams. The new plan will re-establish Michigan’s Special Assessment District Tax Deferral program for individuals 65 years or older with incomes […]
State Rep. Mike Hoadley, of Au Gres, has announced upcoming office hours events for people in the 99th House District in Arenac, Iosco, Ogemaw, Bay, Clare and Gladwin counties to meet with their state representative during the month of February. The office hours meetings will take place at the following days, times and locations: • […]
State Rep. Mike Hoadley today said Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s proposals and priorities align more with a national political agenda than the needs of Michigan families following her State of the State address on Wednesday night. Whitmer laid out plans for two years of free community college for all high school graduates, $1.4 billion in housing […]
State Reps. Matthew Bierlein and Mike Hoadley have introduced new legislation that provides practical solutions to the state’s controversial deer baiting ban. The proposals allow for deer and elk baiting in some circumstances and offer clarity to existing law. Requirements for baiting will include obtaining a free license, not using more than 10 gallons of […]