State Rep. Phil Green has announced several upcoming office hours events for people in the 67th House District across portions of Genesee, Lapeer and Tuscola counties to speak with their state representative.
The office hours meetings will take place at the following days, times and locations:
• Monday, Aug. 7 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at Otter Lake Village Hall, located at 5902 Genesee Ave. in Otter Lake.
• Tuesday, Aug. 8 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. at Genesee Township Hall, located at 7244 N. Genesee Road in Genesee Charter Township.
• Wednesday, Aug. 9 from 4-5 p.m. at Marathon Township Hall, located at 4575 Pine Street in Columbiaville.
• Thursday, Aug. 10 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at Hadley Township Hall, located at 4293 Pratt Road in Hadley.
• Monday, Aug. 14 from 6-7 p.m. at Richfield Township Hall, located at 5381 N. State Road in Davison.
• Monday, Aug. 28 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at Elba Township Hall, located at 4717 Lippincott Road in Lapeer.
“I am looking forward to visiting these communities and chatting with people about the latest both locally and in Lansing,” Green said. “These are important times in our state. A massive budget for the upcoming fiscal year was just signed and it will have an impact on workers, families and communities throughout our region. I am happy to answer any questions or hear concerns people may have and I invite anyone who is interested to attend.”
No appointments are necessary to attend. Those unable to attend can contact Rep. Green by phone at (517) 373-0587 or email at [email protected]. Rep. Green also invites those he represents to subscribe to his monthly newsletter to stay up to date on his activity at the state Capitol.
State Rep. Phil Green will host a pair of townhall events on new green energy laws and what they may mean for local communities and residents on Monday, Feb. 26 and Monday, March 4. Green will specifically discuss changes to local control for wind and solar siting projects that were signed into law in November […]
State Rep. Phil Green has joined several other Michigan House legislators in sending a letter of support to Texas Gov. Greg Abbott as the state deals with substantial federal overreach. The U.S. Department of Justice has recently sued the state of Texas over efforts to protect its sovereignty, security and citizens. “As state legislators, we […]
Legislator leads conversation in budget hearing on critical issues State Rep. Phil Green on Wednesday led discussions on key areas impacting the state and families across our communities – child welfare and substance abuse prevention – within a budget plan for the upcoming fiscal year. Green joined other House Appropriations Department of Health and Human […]