State Rep. Phil Green has announced several upcoming office hours events for people in the 67th House District across portions of Genesee, Lapeer and Tuscola counties to speak with their state representative.
The office hours meetings will take place at the following days, times and locations:
• Monday, Aug. 7 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at Otter Lake Village Hall, located at 5902 Genesee Ave. in Otter Lake.
• Tuesday, Aug. 8 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. at Genesee Township Hall, located at 7244 N. Genesee Road in Genesee Charter Township.
• Wednesday, Aug. 9 from 4-5 p.m. at Marathon Township Hall, located at 4575 Pine Street in Columbiaville.
• Thursday, Aug. 10 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at Hadley Township Hall, located at 4293 Pratt Road in Hadley.
• Monday, Aug. 14 from 6-7 p.m. at Richfield Township Hall, located at 5381 N. State Road in Davison.
• Monday, Aug. 28 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at Elba Township Hall, located at 4717 Lippincott Road in Lapeer.
“I am looking forward to visiting these communities and chatting with people about the latest both locally and in Lansing,” Green said. “These are important times in our state. A massive budget for the upcoming fiscal year was just signed and it will have an impact on workers, families and communities throughout our region. I am happy to answer any questions or hear concerns people may have and I invite anyone who is interested to attend.”
No appointments are necessary to attend. Those unable to attend can contact Rep. Green by phone at (517) 373-0587 or email at [email protected]. Rep. Green also invites those he represents to subscribe to his monthly newsletter to stay up to date on his activity at the state Capitol.
PHOTO INFORMATION: State Rep. Phil Green is joined by Elba Township Fire Department Chief Mike Burke on Thursday, Sept. 7 during a special ceremony commemorating the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks. The ceremony honors first responders and members of the military from Michigan, including those who died in the line of duty in the past year.
State Rep. Phil Green today joined other elected officials and industry experts for a panel on opioids and addiction – as Green remains committed to delivering solutions for an increasingly dire trend throughout Michigan. The event at Gloria Coles Flint Public Library on Aug. 18 included the state Attorney General, Flint mayor Sheldon Neeley, Genesee […]
State Rep. Phil Green is inviting residents to sit down and chat with him during office hours events on Monday, Aug. 28 and Friday, Sept. 1. The meeting on Monday will run from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at Elba Township Hall, located at 4717 Lippincott Road in Lapeer. Rep. Green is also announcing an additional meeting on […]
“Crash and collision survivors and their families can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that their care coverage has been restored and their injuries will be treated as stipulated in their pre-existing contracts with their insurers.”