State Rep. Sue Allor, of Wolverine, has announced upcoming dates and times for people to share their ideas and concerns during the month of April.
Interested individuals across Alcona, Alpena, Cheboygan, Iosco and Presque Isle counties can meet with Rep. Allor on the following dates and at the listed times and locations:
• Friday, April 23 from 1-2 p.m. at Thirsty Sturgeon, located at 11900 Scott Rd. in Wolverine.
• Monday, April 26 from 9:30-10:30 a.m. at Kortman’s Restaurant, located at 481 N. Bradley Hwy. in Rogers City.
• Monday, April 26 from 12:30-1:30 p.m. at Cabin Creek Coffee, located at 201 N. 2nd Ave. in Alpena.
• Monday, April 26 from 2:30-3:30 p.m. at the Harrisville Library, located at 312 W. Main St. in Harrisville.
• Monday, April 26 4:30-5:30 p.m. at G’s Pizzeria, located at 115 E. Bay St. in East Tawas.
“These are pivotal opportunities for me to hear concerns from residents and answer any questions they may have,” Allor said. “I am looking forward to these days and times and invite anyone who is interested to attend.”
People can also contact Rep. Allor’s office by phone at (517) 373-0833 or email at [email protected].
Michigan House acts on Unlock Michigan initiative State Rep. Sue Allor, of Wolverine, today joined colleagues from both sides of the aisle to formally approve a petition repealing the 1945 Emergency Powers of the Governor Act. Gov. Gretchen Whitmer used the act to declare an extended state of emergency during the COVID-19 pandemic and issued […]
State Rep. Sue Allor, of Wolverine, on Thursday joined House colleagues in approving a budget plan for the upcoming fiscal year that makes record-high investments for K-12 students, while helping the state emerge from COVID-19.
State Rep. Sue Allor, of Wolverine, has introduced the Women’s Right to Know Act – establishing additional tools for pregnant women. House Bill 5086 provides information about lifesaving abortion reversal pills as well as heartbeat and miscarriage awareness, while creating a website with information on prenatally diagnosed conditions. “I expect this bill to earn bipartisan […]