District Office Hours
During the upcoming weeks, I will have office hours at several locations around our area. I maintain regular hours once a month in each county that is part of the 107th House District. No appointment is necessary.
Monday, June 16
- Petoskey Library, 500 E. Mitchell St., from 11 to noon
Wednesday, June 18
- Bayliss Library, 541 Library Drive in Sault Ste. Marie, from 11 to noon
- Rudyard Township Hall, 18725 S. Mackinac Trail, from 3 to 4 p.m.
Tuesday, June 24
- Cheboygan City Hall, 403 N. Huron St. in Cheboygan, from 11 to noon
- Pancake Chef Restaurant, 327 E. Central Ave. in Mackinaw City, from 2 to 3 p.m.
Thursday, June 26
- St. Ignace Library 110 W. Spruce St. in St Ignace, from 1 to 2 p.m.
- Hoppies Landing Restaurant, 1395 U.S. 31 in Pellston, from 3 to 4 p.m.
District State Rep. Frank Foster was elected to his first term in the Michigan House in 2010. He is proud to represent residents of Chippewa, Emmet and Mackinac counties; and Koehler, Tuscarora, Beaugrand, Hebron, Mackinaw, Munro townships and the city of Cheboygan in Cheboygan County. Committee Assignments Foster serves as chair of the House Commerce Committee and on the Health Policy, Michigan Competitiveness, and Tax Policy committees. Professional Foster is the business manager for his family’s third generation construction company, which is based in Pellston and has projects throughout Emmet County. Education After graduating from Petoskey High School, Foster attended Grand Valley State University’s Seidman College of Business where he earned his B.B.A. in Finance. Community Involvement YMCA of Northern Michigan, Board member Right to Life of Michigan Grand Traverse Right to Life National Rifle Association St. Francis Parish Ruffed Grouse Society Fraternal Order of the Moose Emmet County Republican Women’s Club Michigan Chamber of Commerce