- Friday, Jan. 12
- Antrim County: 6 to 7 p.m. at Mancelona Township Hall, 9610 S. M 88 Hwy. in Mancelona;
- Saturday, Jan. 13
- Charlevoix County: 10 to 11:30 a.m. at Charlevoix Public Library, 220 Clinton St. in Charlevoix;
- Friday, Jan. 26
- Oscoda County: 5 to 6:30 p.m. at Oscoda County Library, 430 8th in Mio;
- Saturday, Jan. 27
- Montmorency County: 10 to 11 a.m. at Hillman Wright Library, 610 Caring St. in Hillman; and
- Friday, Feb. 2
- Otsego County: 5 to 6 p.m. at Jay’s Sporting Goods Headwater Room, 1151 S. Otsego Ave. in Gaylord.
State Rep. Triston Cole was first elected to serve the 105th District in the Michigan House of Representatives in November 2014. The 105th District encompasses Antrim, Otsego, Charlevoix, Montmorency and Oscoda counties.
Cole is chair of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee. He also serves on the committees on Energy Policy, Judiciary, and Michigan Competitiveness.
Triston followed his passion for the outdoors from an early age, becoming an experienced hunting guide while a teen and spending 15 years in the hunting and guiding industry. In 2000, he and his wife started a family farm from scratch and became a small-business owner whose farm provides fruits, vegetables, and shiitake mushrooms for local direct market sales. When not working the land, Triston was a semi-truck driver and agricultural teacher.
PUBLIC OFFICES AND AFFILIATIONS
Triston served as president of the Antrim County Farm Bureau for 12 years, two years on the Michigan Farm Bureau’s State Policy Development Committee and Antrim County Republican Party chairman. He has nearly 20 years of executive experience as a member of many diverse boards and committees at the local, regional, and state level.
Triston, his wife, Stacy, and their three daughters live in Antrim County on their farm.