State Rep. Scott VanSingel of Grant announces his office hours for the month of October.
“I look forward to speaking with the residents of Newaygo, Oceana, and Lake counties about their state government,” VanSingel said. “Holding office hours throughout the district allows me to keep the community informed on what is happening in Lansing.”
Rep. VanSingel will be available at the following times and locations:
- Monday, Oct. 1
- 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. at the Pink Elephant, 207 S. State St. in Hart;
- 10 to 11 a.m. at Good Stuffs, 111 S. Hancock St. in Pentwater; and
- 11:30 a.m. to noon at Brown Bear, 147 N. Michigan Ave. in Shelby.
- Friday, Oct. 5
- 9 to 10 a.m. at Iron’s Café, 5408 W. 10 ½ Mile Road in Irons;
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Luther Area Public Library, 115 State St. in Luther; and
- Noon to 1 p.m. at the Lake County Court House in the Board of Commissioners Room, 800 10th in Baldwin.
- Monday, Oct. 8
- 9 to 10 a.m. at Moon Dance Café, 7143 W 48th St. in Fremont;
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Cronk’s Oakridge Restaurant, 9103 Mason Drive in Newaygo; and
- Noon to 1 p.m. at The Depot Restaurant, 22 W. Main St. in Grant.
No appointments are necessary. Those unable to attend may contact Rep. VanSingel’s office at (517) 373-7317 or by email at ScottVanSingel@house.mi.gov.