State Rep. Scott VanSingel of Grant announces his office hours for the month of April.
“It is my top priority to listen to the questions and concerns that residents may have regarding state government,” VanSingel said. “I encourage everyone to attend office hours.”
Rep. VanSingel will be available at the following times and locations:
- Monday, June 4
- 9 to 10 a.m. at Moon Dance Café, 7143 W. 48th St. in Fremont;
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Cronk’s Oakridge Restaurant, 9103 Mason Drive in Newaygo; and
- Noon to 1 p.m. at The Depot Restaurant, 22 W. Main St. in Grant.
- Friday, June 8
- 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. at the Pink Elephant, 207 S. State St. in Hart;
- 10 to 11 a.m. at Good Stuffs, 111 S. Hancock St. in Pentwater; and
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Brown Bear, 147 N. Michigan Ave. in Shelby.
- Monday, June 11
- 9 to 10 a.m. at Iron’s Cafe, 5408 W. 10 ½ Mile Road in Irons;
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Luther Area Public Library, 115 State St. in Luther; and
- Noon to 1 p.m. at the Lake County Court House in the Board of Commissioners Room, 800 10th in Baldwin.
No appointments are necessary. Those unable to attend may contact Rep. VanSingel’s office at (517) 373-7317 or by email at ScottVanSingel@house.mi.gov.