State Rep. Scott VanSingel of Grant invites residents to join him for office hours during the months of February and March.
“I was elected to represent our community. The best way for me to do that is to listen to the ideas and concerns people have regarding state government,” VanSingel said. “I invite all residents to join my office hours.”
Rep. VanSingel will be available at the following times and locations:
- Monday, Feb. 19
- 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. at Pink Elephant, 207 S. State St. in Hart;
- 10 to 11 a.m. at Good Stuff’s, 111 S. Hancock St. in Pentwater; and
- Noon to 1 p.m. at Brown Bear, 147 Michigan Ave. in Shelby.
- Monday, Feb. 26
- 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. at The Depot Restaurant, 22 W. Main St. in Grant; and
- 8:45 to 9:45 a.m. at Cronks Oakridge Restaurant, 9103 Mason Drive in Newaygo.
- Mar. 2
- 9 to 10 a.m. at Iron’s Cafe, 5408 W. 10 Â½ Mile Road in Irons;
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Luther Library, 115 State St. in Luther; and
- Noon to 1 p.m. at the Lake County Board of Commissioners Room, 800 10th St. in Baldwin.
No appointments are necessary. Those unable to attend may contact Rep. VanSingel’s office at (517) 373-7317 or by email at ScottVanSingel@house.mi.gov.