State Rep. Scott VanSingel of Grant invites residents to attend his upcoming local office hours during May and June.
“I encourage people to come and meet with me if they have any questions or concerns regarding matters of state government,” VanSingel said. “I enjoy hearing from the residents and bringing their thoughts and ideas back to the Capitol.”
Rep. VanSingel will be available at the following times and locations:
- Monday, May 22
- 7:30 to 9 a.m. at Daniels Restaurant, 55 E. South Ave. in Hesperia;
- 10 to 11 a.m. at One East Main, 1 E. Main St. in Fremont;
- Noon to 1 p.m. at Newaygo County Building, Board of Commissioners room, 1087 Newell St. in White Cloud;
- Monday, June 5
- 9 to 10 a.m. at Iron’s Café, 5408 W. 10 1/2 Mile Road in Irons;
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Luther Area Public Library, 115 State St. in Luther;
- Noon to 1 p.m. at Lake County Building, Board of Commissioners room, 800 Tenth St. in Baldwin;
- Friday, June 30
- 8 to 9:30 a.m. at The Pink Elephant, 207 S. State St. in Hart;
- 10 to 11 a.m. at Good Stuffs, 111 S. Hancock St. in Pentwater; and
- Noon to 1 p.m. at The Brown Bear, 147 Michigan Ave. in Shelby.
No appointments are necessary to attend office hours. Those unable to attend may contact Rep. VanSingel by phone at (517) 373-7317 or by emailing ScottVanSingel@house.mi.gov.