State Rep. Scott VanSingel of Grant announces his upcoming office hours for the month of October.
“Office hours are a great way for residents to voice their questions and concerns regarding state government,” VanSingel said. “I look forward to having a discussion with citizens and bringing their ideas back to Lansing.”
Rep. VanSingel will be available at the following times and locations:
- Monday, Oct. 9
- 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. at The Depot Restaurant, 22 W. Main St. in Hart; and
- 9 to 10 a.m. at Cronks Oakridge Restaurant, 9103 Mason Drive in Pentwater.
- Friday, Oct. 27
- 9 to 10 a.m. at Iron’s Café, 5408 W. 10 ½ Mile Road in Irons;
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Luther Library, 115 State St. in Luther; and
- Noon to 1 p.m. at the Lake County Board of Commissioners Room, 800 10th St. in Baldwin.
No appointments are necessary. Those unable to attend may contact Rep. VanSingel’s office at (517) 373-7317 or by email at ScottVanSingel@house.mi.gov.