State Rep. Scott VanSingel of Grant announces his upcoming office hours for the month of January.
“It is important for me to hear the questions and concerns that residents may have regarding state government so I can bring their ideas to Lansing,” VanSingel said. “All residents are welcome to participate in my office hours.”
Rep. VanSingel will be available at the following times and locations:
- Friday, Jan. 26
- 9 to 10 a.m. at Irons Cafe, 5408 10½ mile Road in Irons;
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Luther Library, 115 State St. in Luther; and
- Noon to 1 p.m. at the Lake County Building, Board of Commissioners Room, 800 10th in Baldwin.
- Monday, Jan. 29
- 8 to 9 a.m. at Daniel’s, 55 E. South Ave. in Hesperia;
- 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at One Main Street, 1 E. Main St. in Fremont; and
- 11 a.m. to noon at the Newaygo County Building, Board of Commissioners Room, 1087 Newell St. in White Cloud.
No appointments are necessary. Those unable to attend may contact Rep. VanSingel’s office at (517) 373-7317 or by email at ScottVanSingel@house.mi.gov.