Rep. Scott VanSingel of Grant invites residents to attend his upcoming office hours during the month of August.
“Being in touch with residents is one of my top priorities,” VanSingel said. “I encourage anyone who has ideas or concerns about our state government to attend my upcoming office hours.”
Rep. VanSingel will be available at the following times and locations:
- Monday, Aug. 14
- 9 to 10 a.m. at Iron’s Café, 5408 W. 10 ½ Mile Road in Irons;
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Luther Public Library, 115 State St. in Luther; and
- Noon to 1 p.m. at the Lake County Building, Board of Commissioners room, 800 10th St. in Baldwin.
- Monday, Aug. 21
- 8 to 9 a.m. at Daniel’s Restaurant, 55 E. South Ave. in Hesperia;
- 10 to 11 a.m. at One East Main, 1 E. Main St. in Fremont; and
- Noon to 1 p.m. at the Newaygo County Building, Board of Commissioners room, 1087 E. Newell St. in White Cloud.
No appointments are necessary. Those unable to attend may contact Rep. VanSingel’s office at (517) 373-7317 or by email at ScottVanSingel@house.mi.gov.