State Rep. Scott VanSingel of Grant invites residents to join him for office hours during the month of April.
“I look forward to speaking with the residents of Newaygo, Oceana, and Lake counties about their state government,” VanSingel said. “Holding office hours throughout the district allows me to keep the community informed on what is happening in Lansing.”
Rep. VanSingel will be available at the following times and locations:
- Friday, April 20
- 8 to 9 a.m. at One East Main, 1 East Main St. in Fremont;
- 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at Daniel’s Restaurant, 55 E. South Ave. in Hesperia; and
- Noon to 1 p.m. in the Newaygo County Building, 1087 E. Newell St. in White Cloud.
- Monday, April 30
- 9 to 10 a.m. at the Irons Cafe, 5408 W. 10 Â½ Mile Road in Irons;
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Luther Library, 115 State St. in Luther; and
- Noon to 1 p.m. in the Board of Commissioners room at the Lake County office, 800 10th in Baldwin.
No appointments are necessary. Those unable to attend may contact Rep. VanSingel’s office at (517) 373-7317 or by email at ScottVanSingel@house.mi.gov.