State Rep. Triston Cole of Mancelona plans to hold local office hours for the month of April.
Office hours give residents the opportunity to meet face-to-face with the representative and discuss any questions or concerns regarding state government.
Rep. Cole will be available at the following times and locations:
- Friday, April 21
- Mancelona: 11 a.m. to noon at Northern Bear Country Store, 9918 Alba Hwy.;
- Elk Rapids: 1 to 2 p.m. at TJ Charlie’s, 135 River St.;
- Charlevoix: 3 to 4 p.m. at Charlevoix Area Chamber of Commerce- Boardroom, 109 Mason St.;
- Walloon Lake: 5 to 6 p.m. at Barrell Back Restaurant, 4069 N. M 75; and
- Boyne City: 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Café Santé, 1 Water St.
No appointments are necessary to attend office hours. Those unable to attend may contact the representative by email at TristonCole@house.mi.gov or by calling 1-(855)-DIST-105.