State Rep. Triston Cole of Mancelona will host local office hours for the month of June.
Office hours give residents the opportunity to meet face-to-face with the representative and discuss any questions, concerns, or input regarding state government.
The representative will be available at the following times and locations:
- Monday, June 26
- Elk Rapids: 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Elk Rapids Township Hall, 315 Bridge St.;
- Ellsworth: 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. at Banks Township Hall, 6520 Center St.; and
- Charlevoix: 4 to 5:30 p.m. at Charlevoix City Hall, 210 State St.
- Tuesday, June 27
- Mancelona: 3 to 4 p.m. at Mancelona Township Offices, 9610 S. M 88 Highway
- Thursday, June 29
- Mio: 10 to 11:30 a.m. at Mentor Township Hall, 216 E. 10th St.; and
- Hillman: 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. at Hillman Wright Library, 121 W. 2nd St.
No appointments are necessary to attend office hours. Those unable to attend may contact the representative by email at TristonCole@house.mi.gov or by calling 1-(855)-DIST-105.