State Rep. Daire Rendon invites residents of the 103rd House District to meet with her during in-district office hours during the month of February.
“It’s an honor to represent your voice at the Capitol,” said Rendon, R-Lake City. “Listening to input from residents allows me to do my job better.”
Rendon will be available at the following locations:
- Friday, Feb. 10
- Crawford County: 9 to 10 a.m. at Goodale’s Bakery, located at 500 Norway St. in Grayling;
- Kalkaska County: Noon to 1 p.m. at Trout Town Tavern & Eatery, 306 Elm St. in Kalkaska;
- Friday, Feb. 17
- Ogema County: 9 to 10 a.m. at West Branch Chamber of Commerce, 422 W. Houghton Ave. in West Branch;
- Roscommon County: Noon to 1 p.m. at Roscommon Twp. Hall, 8555 Knapp Rd. in Houghton Lake;
- Missaukee County: 3 to 4 p.m. at Food Factory, 188 S. Main St. in Lake City.
No appointments are necessary. Residents who are unable to attend, but would still like to voice concerns or ideas, are encouraged to contact Rendon’s office by phone at (517) 373-3817 or by email at DaireRendon@house.mi.gov.