State Rep. Jim Lower, of Cedar Lake, has set his office hours schedule for February, March, April and May to give the residents of Montcalm and Gratiot counties plenty of opportunities to connect with their state government.
“I’m working as a representative of my neighbors, so it’s incredibly important to make certain everyone has the opportunity to touch base on concerns or questions they have involving the state government,” Lower said. “Connecting with my fellow residents is a responsibility I take very seriously.”
Friday, Feb. 24, March 24, April 21, May 19
- 7:30-9 a.m. – Beardslee’s, 3135 Howard City Edmore Road, Edmore
- 9:30-11 a.m. – Wendy’s, 1495 Wright Ave., Alma
- Noon-1:30 p.m. – The Rusty Nail, 10002 East Carson City Road, Carson City
Monday, Feb. 27, March 27, April 24, May 22
- 8-9:30 a.m. – Margo’s Family Restaurant, 215 S. Lafayette St., Greenville
- Noon-1:30 p.m. – Montcalm Community College, Les Morford Instructional Building-Room 210, Sidney
- 2:30-4 p.m. – Latitudes and Steelheads, 101 East Edgerton St., Howard City
There is no cost to attend and no appointment is necessary.
“This is a great opportunity to connect your home and family to what’s going on in Lansing, so I hope everyone will take advantage,” Lower said. “I look forward to speaking with you.”
Residents unable to attend office hours may contact Rep. Lower at (517) 373-0834; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail correspondence to S-1089 House Office Building, P.O. Box 30014, Lansing, MI 48909-7514.