State Rep. Beau LaFave of Iron Mountain will hold local office hours and meet with residents to discuss matters of state government.
“Holding office hours gives me the opportunity to talk with the people of the Upper Peninsula and listen to their thoughts and concerns,” Rep. LaFave said. “As your representative, I am here to make Lansing more responsible to the people. That’s why office hours are a top priority of mine.”
The schedule for office hours is as follows:
- Monday, April 3 at Breitung Township Hall, 3851 Menominee St. in Quinnesec from 2 to 2:50 p.m. CST; and
- Monday, April 10 at Breitung Township Hall, 3851 Menominee St. in Quinnesec from 2 to 2:50 p.m. CST.
- Tuesday, April 4 at Escanaba City Hall, 410 Ludington St. in Escanaba from 2 to 2:50 p.m. EST.
- Wednesday, April 5 at Menominee City Hall, 2511 10th St. in Menominee from 2 to 2:50 p.m. CST; and
- Tuesday, April 11 at Stephenson City Hall, W628 Samuel St. in Stephenson from 3 to 3:50 p.m. CST.
Residents also may contact LaFave at his Lansing office at (517) 373-0156 or BeauLaFave@house.mi.gov.