State Rep. Sue Allor, of Wolverine, today invited people to sit down with her during office hours this month in Alcona, Alpena, Cheboygan, Iosco and Presque Isle counties.
“I truly enjoy meeting with people and hearing from them on the issues we’re facing as a region and state,” Allor said. “The input and feedback I receive during these informal meetings helps me better represent our community at the Capitol.”
Allor will be available at the following times and locations:
- Monday, Sept. 17, from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. at Chi-Chi’s Restaurant, 409 N. Bradley Hwy. in Rogers City;
- Monday, Sept. 17, from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. in the Donald Newport Center, Room 106, at Alpena Community College, 665 Johnson St. in Alpena;
- Friday, Sept. 21, from 1 to 2 p.m. in the Commissioner’s Room at the Alcona County Courthouse, 106 5th St. in Harrisville;
- Friday, Sept. 21, from 3:15 to 4:15 p.m. at the Victorian Café, 216 S. Washington St. in Hale; and
- Friday, Sept. 28, from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. at Wood Winds Restaurant and Pizzeria, 20812 Washington Ave. in Onaway.
No appointments are necessary. Anyone unable to attend local office hours can contact Allor at (517) 373-0833 or email SueAllor@house.mi.gov.