State Rep. Sue Allor has announced her office hour schedule for July, continuing her commitment to the residents of Alcona, Alpena, Cheboygan, Iosco and Presque Isle counties.
“These public events are the best way to connect with the people living in northeast Michigan,” said Allor, of Wolverine. “I encourage everyone to attend one of the five scheduled sessions in July to share their thoughts or ask questions about our state government.”
The schedule for office hours is as follows:
Tuesday, July 17
- Alcona County: Noon-1 p.m. at Alcona County Courthouse, 106 5th St. in Harrisville;
Thursday, July 19
- Iosco County: 4-5 p.m. at Robert J. Parks Library, 6010 N. Skeel Ave. in Oscoda;
Friday, July 20
- Alpena County: 11 a.m.-noon. at Alpena Community College, Donald Newport Room 106, 665 Johnson St. in Alpena;
Tuesday, July 24
- Cheboygan County: 9-10 a.m. at Aloha Township Hall, 3432 Mann Road in Cheboygan; and
- Presque Isle County: 11 a.m.-noon at Karsten’s Restaurant, 1072 W 3rd St. in Rogers City
No appointment is necessary. Residents also may contact Allor at her Lansing office at (517) 373-0833 or SueAllor@house.mi.gov.