Rep. Sue Allor of Wolverine announced her July office hours for residents of Alpena, Presque Isle, Alcona, and Iosco counties, and parts of Cheboygan County.
“I have made it my goal to always be accessible,” Rep. Allor said. “These local office hours, which I hold in every county I serve on a monthly basis, are a terrific way to keep open communication with the people I represent. I encourage everyone to attend.”
Rep. Allor’s office hours schedule is as follows:
Monday, July 15
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at The Thirsty Sturgeon, 11900 Scott Road in Wolverine.
Thursday, July 16
- 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. in the Donald Newport Center at Alpena Community College Room 106, 665 Johnson St. in Alpena.
Wednesday, July 17
- 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. at Alcona County Library Harrisville Branch, 307 W Main St. in Harrisville.
Thursday, July 18
- 12 to 1 p.m. at Au Sable Charter Township Hall, 4420 N US-23 in Oscoda.
Monday, July 22
- 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. at Wood Winds Restaurant, 2012 Washington St. in Onaway.
Residents may also reach Rep. Allor by contacting her Lansing office at (517) 373-0833 or SueAllor@house.mi.gov.