State Rep. Sue Allor, of Wolverine, today invited people to get their voices heard during office hours this month in Alcona, Alpena, Cheboygan, Iosco and Presque Isle counties.
“Office hours are the best way to connect with people living in northeast Michigan,” Allor said. “I encourage people to attend, share their concerns and ask questions.”
The legislator will be available at the following times and locations:
- Thursday, Nov. 15
- Alcona: 12 to 1 p.m. at Alcona County Courthouse, Commissioner’s Meeting Room, 106 5th St., in Harrisville; and
- Iosco: 2 to 3 p.m. at Big Boy, 1222 S. U.S. 23, in East Tawas.
- Monday, Nov. 19
- Presque Isle: 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Karsten’s Restaurant, 1072 W. 3rd St., in Rogers City.
- Tuesday, Nov. 20
- Alpena: 12 to 1 p.m. at Alpena Community College, Donald Newport Center Room 106, 665 Johnson St., in Alpena.
- Wednesday, Nov. 21
- Cheboygan: 10 to 11 a.m. at Walker Township Hall, 7021 Montgomery Road, in Afton.
No appointments are necessary to attend office hours. Those who are unable to attend, but would still like to talk with the representative, may contact her Lansing office at (517) 373-0833 or SueAllor@house.mi.gov.