“Meeting face-to-face with residents helps me better serve our district,” Allor said. “I encourage people to attend, share their concerns and ask questions.”
Allor will be available at the following times and locations:
- Monday, Oct. 29, from 1 to 2 p.m. at Benton Township Hall, 5012 Orchard Beach Road in Cheboygan;
- Tuesday, Oct. 30, from 10 to 11 a.m. at Karsten’s Restaurant, 1072 W. 3rd St. in Rogers City;
- Tuesday, Oct. 30, from noon to 1 p.m. in the Donald Newport Center, Room 106, at Alpena Community College, 665 Johnson St. in Alpena;
- Tuesday, Oct. 30, from 2 to 3 p.m. in the Commissioner’s Room at the Alcona County Courthouse, 106 5th St. in Harrisville;
- Tuesday, Oct. 30, from 4 to 5 p.m. at Alabaster Township Hall, 1716 US-23 in Tawas City.
No appointments are necessary. Anyone unable to attend local office hours can contact Allor at (517) 373-0833 or email SueAllor@house.mi.gov.