State Rep. Julie Alexander of Hanover will sponsor local office hours for the month of August.
“Office hours are an opportunity for residents to meet with me and ask questions, offer ideas, or share thoughts regarding state government,” Alexander said. “I want residents to know I am invested in them and effectively representing their interests and needs.”
The representative will be available at the following times and locations:
- Office Hours
- Monday, Aug. 20 from 4 to 5 p.m. at Jackson County Tower Building, 120 W. Michigan Ave. in Jackson; and
- Friday, Aug. 24 from 11:30 a.m to 12:30 p.m. at Jackson County Tower Building, 120 W. Michigan Ave. in Jackson.
- Milk Break
- Friday, Aug. 24 from 10 to 11 a.m. at City Crepes, 137 N. Jackson St. in Jackson.
- Fairground Office Hours: Jackson County Fairgrounds- Fair Event Center
- Monday, Aug. 6 from 6 to 9 p.m. at Jackson County Fairgrounds;
- Wednesday, Aug. 8 from 2 to 6 p.m. at Jackson County Fairgrounds; and
- Saturday, Aug. 11 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Jackson County Fairgrounds.
No appointments are necessary to attend office hours. Those who are unable to attend, but would still like to speak with the representative, may contact her Lansing office at (517) 373-1795 or JulieAlexander@house.mi.gov.