State Rep. Julie Alexander will sponsor office hours during the month of July at the Jackson County Tower Building, 120 W. Michigan Ave. in Jackson.
Office hours take place at the following dates and times:
- Friday, July 7 from 10 to 11 a.m.;
- Monday, July 10 from 5 to 6 p.m.;
- Monday, July 17 from 11 a.m. to noon; and
- Monday, July 24 from 10 to 11 a.m.
Rep. Alexander will also host a special Milk Break at the following times and locations:
- Friday, July 7 from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. at Roosters Coney Island, 820 W. Argyle St., in Jackson; and
- Monday, July 17 from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at Napoleon Cafe, 6816 Brooklyn Road in Napoleon.
“Office hours give me an opportunity to meet with the people of Jackson County and learn what matters most to them,” Rep. Alexander said. “I encourage residents to stop by and discuss their concerns regarding state government.”
No appointments are necessary. Those unable to attend may contact Rep. Alexander at 517-373-1795 or via email at JulieAlexander@house.mi.gov.